How do you rehydrate dry hair extensions?
Repair Dry & Damaged Hair Extensions
- USE RECOMMENDED SHAMPOO. The type of shampoo you use can affect your hair extensions from slipping to fading color. …
- PREVENT THERMAL DAMAGE. We know how much you love your straightener and curling iron. …
- USE A DEEP CONDITIONER. …
- ADD HAIR OIL. …
- HEAT TREAT + SHINE & LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER.
How do you revive a curly human hair wig?
How To Refresh Your Curly Wig
- Spray Water On Your Curly Wig.
- Detangle The Curly Human Hair Wig.
- Do a Deep Conditioning Treatment.
- Go for a Dry Scalp Treatment.
- Wash Your Jerry Curly Wig.
- Air Dry Your Real Hair Curly Wig.
How do you rehydrate dry weave?
Spritz a light leave-in conditioner over your weave from root to tip. Run your hands over the hair to distribute the product. A light conditioner moisturizes without weighing down the hair. Avoid using heavy creams or butters as these can cause your weave to look oily and dirty.
How can I revive my weave?
Soak it for 20 minutes in 4 parts water and 1 part apple cider vinegar.
- Apple cider vinegar has a lower pH level than your weave, so soaking the weave in vinegar helps restore pH balance and reseal the hair’s cuticles.
- Don’t worry about the smell!
How do I keep my weave silky and shiny?
- Use silicon serum / spray in your hair to keep it silky, shiny, and tangle free. …
- Brush your wig / weave twice a day, starting at the tips. …
- Wash your hair at least once a week. …
- Never sleep with wet or damp hair.
- We recommend air drying your hair. …
- Spray leave-in conditioner and brush gently.