What do you write on a wedding quilt label?
Some ideas of what you might want to include on the label:
- The name of the quilt.
- The reason it was made – special occasion – holiday, graduation, wedding, birth, friendship,
- Topper’s name.
- Quilter’s name.
- Date and place where it was completed (or maybe even start date if you can remember that far back!)
- Care instructions.
What do you write on a memory quilt?
All-Purpose Quotes and Sayings
- When you sleep under this quilt, you sleep under a blanket of love.
- From my hands… to your heart.
- The best kind of sleep beneath Heaven above/ Is under a quilt, handmade with love.
- May this quilt warm your body and comfort your soul.
- Memories stitched with love.
Can I use Sharpie on a quilt label?
—Sharpie are good, but even ultra fine can seep into the fabric and run. Use a very light touch. —Bic and Sharpie laundry marker, a bit thick, not much experience with them.
How do you write words on fabric?
9 Ways to Add Text to Fabric
- Heat Transfer Paper. This is a quick and easy way to iron a printed image directly onto fabric. …
- Iron-On Appliqué Letters. It doesn’t get much easier than ironing a precut appliqué letter onto fabric. …
- PreCut Iron-On Letters. …
- Buttons. …
- Sequins. …
- Fabric Markers or Paint. …
- Puffy Paint. …
- Hand Embroidery.
What fabric is best for fabric markers?
Most fabric markers work best on cotton and canvas, and can withstand use on a variety of textiles and umpteen laundry cycles. Choosing what works best for you may also depend on whether you’re working on a small, one-off project or doling out markers during a crafting party.